Here are a few questions that people have asked me…
WHAT IS A PHOTO BOOK?
A photo book is a book that is professionally printed with your photos directly on the page. Imagine the book sitting on your coffee table, a treasure for your family and friends to enjoy every day. Photo books can be used for many different themes. I have created all types of books including weddings, travel, birthday parties, family reunions and annual yearbooks – the possibilities are endless!
WHY SHOULD I GET MY BOOK DESIGNED BY SUZANNE O’BRIEN STUDIO WHEN I CAN DO IT ONLINE MYSELF?
It comes down to several things:
- TIME: It will take you many hours to create your own photo book. That is, if you ever get around to actually sitting down to start it…and finish it. I will do it all for you and you will still get the credit!
- QUALITY: There is a wide range of quality with online publishers. I have worked hard to identify and choose a vendor that offers the highest quality paper and book binding materials as well as superior printing services.
- CREATIVITY: Online book-making tools are improving to allow for more creative input from the consumer. However, it could take you many hours to figure out how to achieve a professionally designed page. I offer clean, simple, modern design that pushes the envelope of templates and page layouts.
- EXPERIENCE: I have created many books and know what it takes to make a book a family treasure.
- CUSTOMER CARE: My goal is to make you happy and to create something that you will cherish forever. I will work closely with you to do this. I listen to your vision, hear your stories, design the book, ask for input and will not print until you are happy. Online publishers cannot offer you friendly, real person treatment like this.
DO I GET TO VIEW THE DESIGN BEFORE PRINT?
Absolutely. I do not print until you are happy.
CAN I MAKE CHANGES?
Yes you can. I do understand that there might be changes that you might want after seeing the preview. If there is significant editing required, there is an extra charge that I will inform you about in advance. In my experience, because I carefully listen to your needs and stories prior to creating the book, there are usually at most a few text changes or simple photo swaps requested.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
It usually takes anywhere from 1-4 weeks to design a book depending on the size of the project. I will then send you a full preview for you to make any changes if needed. Once finalized, it will typically take 2-3 weeks to receive your book.
HOW DO I PAY YOU?
I prefer Paypal and will send you an email linking to this secure site to process payments.
WHAT IF I AM NOT HAPPY WITH THE BOOK?
If you are not happy with the design, I will work until you are satisfied. If the book comes to you damaged, I will replace it.
HOW DO I SEND YOU PHOTOS?
There are several fast, easy and free ways to get me your photos. I work with several online file storage transfer sites including Dropbox and YouSendIt. If you do not have a preference, I am happy to recommend a service that is well suited for your needs.
I’M READY, HOW TO I GET STARTED?
Great! Email me at email@example.com and we’ll get the fun started!